Conference Call Friday October 30th. 11 AM EDT
The Research Edge Retail team, led by Brian McGough, will host a 4Q Retail Themes and Key Ideas call and web presentation along with CEO and Macro strategist Keith McCullough to review key findings on Friday, October 30th 2009.
From Dollar General to NIKE, Inc, the retail sector sits in the crosshairs of the current shifting economy. We'll cover actionable investment ideas over multiple durations. On the Q&A, we'll not only address all questions related to our content, but will also be available to comment on any retail tickers from a TRADE/TREND/TAIL risk management perspective.
The call will be available to subscribers and trialers of Research Edge Retail, and will include:
- Macro impacts on global consumption patterns
- Demand and supply interplays regionally & globally
- The margin cycle in global Retail
- Shifting Private Equity dynamics, and their role in structural change
- Retail winners and losers from the Bankers Bonanza
- Retail names and our Bombed Out Buck
Subscribers please contact to request call and presentation access.
If you are a qualified institutional investor not currently subscribing to the Retail product, please reply or email our Head of Sales Jen Kane at to request a trial.