We will host a conference call on Friday, May 8th at 11:00AM ET to discuss the latest Macau data, our outlook on the market and the stocks and the presentation of a new, original research topic.
RELEVANT TICKERS INCLUDE:
LVS, WYNN, MGM, MPEL, 0027.HK, 1128.HK, 1928.HK, 2282.HK, 6883.HK, and 0880.HK.
- Details behind April's 39% GGR decline
- Discussion of base mass trends
- The impact of Mass re-classifications
- Revised 2015 monthly market projections
- 1Q comparative analysis
- Hedgeye company EBITDA estimates vs the Street (LVS, WYNN, MGM, MPEL, and Galaxy Entertainment)
- Research Topic: Does stock market investing impact Macau gambling?
Attendance on this call is limited. Please note if you are not a Tier 1 or 2 subscriber to our Gaming, Lodging, and Leisure research there will be a fee associated with this call. Ping for more information.