Watch live analysis of the FOMC Statement at 2:15PM ET below.
Topics of discussion:
- What is the likely direction of long-term interest rates from here?
- Can the U.S. dollar continue grinding higher amid consensus long complacency and an easier Fed?
- Is the “Reflation Rally” in energy, EM and commodity currencies over or does it have legs?
- Will 2015 be a “sell in May and go away” year?
- What is an appropriate gross and/or net exposure to have as we traverse the next 3-6 months?
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the prepared remarks. Simply enter your question(s) anonymously into the chat to have Keith and the team address them.
-The Hedgeye Macro Team