The Hedgeye Gaming, Lodging, and Leisure team will host a conference call this Friday (April 10) at 11AM to discuss the latest Macau data and our overall thoughts on the market and the stocks. Relevant tickers include: LVS, WYNN, MGM, MPEL, 0027.HK, 1128.HK, 1928.HK, 2282.HK, 6883.HK, and 0880.HK.
- The company and market details behind March’s 39% GGR decline
- Summary of our late March Macau trip
- The true Mass/VIP split is masked by smoking ban related reclassifications of tables – we’ll get you the right numbers
- In terms of YoY declines, the worst could be behind us – but does that mean sequential trends are improving?
- Revised 2015 monthly market projections
- Hedgeye company EBITDA estimates vs the Street (LVS, WYNN, MGM, MPEL, and Galaxy Entertainment) – Still below the Street?
- Research Topic: Why we’re a little more positive on Direct VIP