The Hedgeye Macro team will be hosting a conference call on Tuesday, March 17th at 11:00AM EST to discuss the current state of the domestic labor market and the implications for the path of monetary policy.
We'll present a comprehensive review of the current domestic labor market dynamics, profile the prevailing trends and contextualize the recent data within the context of the labor and economic cycles over the last half-century.
Watch the replay of this presentation below.
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS WILL INCLUDE:
- The Cycle: We'll detail where we are in the current cycle and what's the likely trajectory for labor fundamentals from here.
- Wage Inflation: While leading labor metrics are approaching levels of peak improvement, wage inflation remains the notable holdout. We'll discuss the dynamics underpinning the ongoing stagnation in wage growth and the outlook for this key input in the Fed's policy calculus.
- Patience or Pre-emption? We'll conclude with a detailed scenario analysis regarding the outlook for U.S. monetary policy.
- Toll-Free Number:
- Toll Number:
- Conference Password: 13604172
- CLICK HERE to download the slides associated with this call
***As always, there will be an audio-visual replay distributed after the call.***
The Hedgeye Macro Team