Our Financials team of Josh Steiner and Jonathan Casteleyn will be hosting a conference call tomorrow Thursday, December 4th at 11 a.m. EST with Lipper Fund Research, a leading mutual fund ratings and research firm to discuss the current "money in motion" within the investment management industry. Representing Lipper will be the Head of Americas Research Jeff Tjornehoj. Our topics to be addressed on this call include:
- The historical importance of the Bill Gross move from PIMCO to Janus and why it has been an industry watershed event.
- Estimates of how much investor capital will eventual flow out of PIMCO Total Return and other funds and which firms stand to benefit most.
- How much capital and the total impact that Bill Gross can have on stock fund manager Janus Capital.
- Other current industry topics including a stabilizing Invesco after a major PM departure and the early results from new products including Liquid Alts.
This call aims to be applicable to investors in the following stocks:
BLK, LM, BEN, TROW, JNS, IVZ, WDR, AMG, EV, CNS, AB, FII, WETF, OZM, KKR, CG, BX , FIG, GS, MS, JPM, ALV GY
Participant Dial-In Instructions - Thursday December 4th at 11 am EST:
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 176731#
- CLICK HERE to automatically add this call detail to your Outlook calendar
Jonathan Casteleyn, CFA, CMT
Joshua Steiner, CFA