Hedgeye will be hosting a call today, July 1st at 11:00am EDT to welcome Craig Berger, our new Semiconductor Analyst and Technology Sector Head. Craig will offer some initial comments along with a slide deck highlighting key themes and best ideas in his space.
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 859426#
- Materials: CLICK HERE (Slides will be available approximately one hour prior to the start of the call)
- Ping for more information.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What do key semiconductor revenue, profitability, and cash metrics look like?
- What is the state of global supply chain inventories?
- Which chip firms could see outsized dividend hikes, or new initial dividends, in coming quarters?
- Which chip firms make attractive acquisition targets?
- What are some interesting long and short ideas in the semiconductor space?
With calls on QCOM, INTC, AMD, NVDA, SLAB, IRF, and more
ABOUT CRAIG BERGER, CFA, CPA
Craig is joining Hedgeye as our Semiconductor Analyst and Technology Sector Head and has spent more than a decade as a semiconductor equity research analyst. Previously, he served as managing director for FBR Capital Markets (2007-2013), Wedbush Morgan (2005-2007), and Smith Barney Citigroup (2002-2005). Craig has won several awards from Forbes and ThomsonReuters, and has numerous media and press interactions. Beyond Wall Street, Craig worked at Intel Corp. (1) in positions of increasing responsibility in the CPU and capital spending finance groups, giving him critical industry insight and experience.