Our Restaurants and Consumer Staples teams are conducting research on fast-food industry preferences. This morning we were interested in learning which quick service restaurant you prefer - Burger King or Wendy’s.
In the video below Restaurant Analyst Fred Masotta touches on why we prefer Wendy’s (WEN) as a long idea and how the poll results are reinforcing our view that the Company is making notable improvements and consumers are noticing.
If you had to eat at either Burger King or Wendy’s, which one would you choose?
At the time of this post, 75% voted for WENDY’S, 25% voted for BURGER KING.
Those who would prefer to dine at WENDY’S had this to say:
- Wendy's smells a lot better, tastes a lot better, has a great dollar menu, and their frosty things are amazing. Plus B.K. has no class.
- Wendy's is just simply better product which is likely why B.K. has almost gone B.K. (bankrupt) several times.
- Their new gourmet salads are pretty good.
Voters who favor BURGER KING reasoned:
- Burger King has Morning Star Veggie Burgers. Not that Veggie burgers are that much healthier, if at all. But when you are a vegetarian and have to choose...
- The food's better, but the lines and the wait after ordering are much longer.
- Love the fries there.