We will be hosting a call titled "Can McDonalds Get The Coffee Consumer In 2014?" on Tuesday, November 12th at 11:00am EST.
During the call, we will reveal the results of our proprietary Retail Coffee Consumer Survey. Though the call is directly related to McDonald’s, the survey includes other top coffee retailers, such as Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Krispy Kreme, Tim Hortons and Peet’s.
Our research tells us that McDonald's (MCD) will make an aggressive push to sell more coffee in 2014. We believe that capturing incremental market share in the coffee category will be one of management’s pillars for growth in 2014 and expect this to be a main topic at the analyst meeting on November 14, 2013.
KEY TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- How strong is the McCafé brand?
- Who are the core McCafé consumers?
- How will an aggressive McCafe campaign impact other parts of the business?
- What happened the last time McDonald's went after the coffee consumer?
- Who are the other key players in the coffee category segment and how will they be affected?
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 934362#
- Materials: CLICK HERE (slides will download one hour prior to the start of the call)