Please join us on Wednesday, October 16th at 11:00 am EST to review our new Black Book on 1) our $8 EPS thesis, and 2) our detailed consumer survey on RH & the space
In addition we'll present the results of our comprehensive consumer survey on the Home Furnishings space, and where RH faces the biggest opportunities and challenges. While the focus will be on RH, we will also dig into BBBY, WSM, PIR, Design Within Reach, Ethan Allen, and Department Stores.
Some key questions of the 40+ that we asked include…
1. Nailing down the demographic characteristics of RH shoppers vs their competitors.
2. Consumers propensity to try out new categories such as Kitchen, Tablewear, Leather, Artwork, Antiques, Flooring, and Apparel (RH Atelier).
3. If consumers try out new RH categories, which retailers are likely to lose share?
4. What consumers think about smaller Legacy Stores vs. larger Design Galleries, and how will it impact their spending. In other words, as the company moves from 8,000 square feet, to 25,000, to 50,000, should sales per square foot go up? Or just sales per store?
5. What are consumers' attitudes towards the RH Catalogues? How many actually act upon it vs buying product online through RH's promotional emails?
6. Will spending be impacted by the elimination of the Fall source book?
7. What do Consumers think about RH Music? Will it do more harm than good? Or do people understand that it’s a brand-builder? Do they care?
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 779954#
- Materials: CLICK HERE