The Bernanke Fed's decision not to taper throws a monkey wrench into the markets and economy. We are consequently less sanguine on the overall macro picture going forward.
Some Additional Thoughts
- This is the first 2013 US stock market “correction” that I will not buy
- Bernanke has confused the entire growth picture
- Expectations of the Fed getting out of the way were critical to American confidence and growth prospects
- Bernanke's gravity bending experiment is killing confidence
- US Dollar is starting to look like hell again
- All-time highs in growth vs slow growth stocks may be in as well
- Still thinking year-to-date low for Fear (VIX) is probably in
- We remain short the MLP Kinder Morgan (KMP) in #RealTimeAlerts.
For more information on how you can subscribe to Hedgeye's deep research offering please click here.