Please join us for a conference call titled "JCP: Where is The Consumer and The Cash?" later this morning at 11:00am EDT.The call will take an in-depth look at consumer trends and analyze J.C. Penney's (JCP) current liquidity situation.
CALL DETAILS WILL INCLUDE:
- We'll debut the results of our extensive consumer survey of JCP shoppers to gain insight into the following:
- Why consumers left JCP (or spent less while they were there).
- If they left, where did they take their business (KSS, M, GPS, Other, or Nowhere?)
- Are they gone forever, or can JCP win them back?
- What does JCP need to do to win back the business? Are they doing it under Ullman?
- What do consumers think of redesigned stores, and does it impact their decision to return to JCP?
- We will present our liquidity sensitivity analysis, and while JCP will cut it close at times, we don't think it is at risk of a material liquidity event.
- Discuss how liquidity ties in to the timing of a shift to a permanent CEO.
- Take a detailed look at Gross Margin, which is the one line on the P&L that we think could improve sooner than later.
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 173225#
- Materials: CLICK HERE (Slides will download approximately one hour prior to the start of the call)