Is the Electronic Cigarette (e-Cig) Market A 10-bagger From Here?
We will be hosting an expert call on the market for electronic cigarettes titled e-Cigs: The Untapped Market for Electronic Cigarettes, featuring John J. Wiesehan, CEO of the Charlotte based company, Ballantyne Brands, LLC. The conference call will be held on Wednesday, June 19th at 11:00am EDT.
To assess the emerging market opportunities surrounding electronic cigarettes.
KEY TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
- An overview and history of e-Cigs
- Presentation of the market opportunity for e-Cigs’ and current growth rates (over 50% annually)
- Discussion of the key companies and regulatory agencies involved in the industry
- Role of big tobacco in the e-Cig industry
- Analysis of the perceived and real health risks according to public studies
AOI, MO, BTI, LO, PM, RAI, UVV, VGR, WMT, ORXE, NVTP, VPCO
ABOUT John J. Wiesehan
John J. Wiesehan is currently the CEO of Ballantyne Brands, LLC. A graduate of Lindenwood University in Saint Charles, Missouri, John spent time at General Electric as the Worldwide Operations Manager. From General Electric, he moved to Woods Industries as Vice President in the Sales and Marketing sector. In October 2012, John joined Ballantyne Brands, LLC located in North Carolina and became CEO.
Ballantyne Brands, LLC has made the news recently by pushing for state law change in North Carolina aimed at redefining electronic cigarettes as a vapor product instead of a tobacco product. John has also made a public statement in favor of prohibiting the sale of e-Cigs to minors.
Ballantyne Brands have two e-Cig companies, Neo and Mistic. Mistic e-Cigs are being sold in all Wal-Mart’s as of April 18, 2013.
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 548729#
- Materials: CLICK HERE (Slides will download one hour prior to the start of the call)
For more information please email