Hedgeye Risk Management invites you to join us Wednesday, February 27th at 1:00pm EST for our Best Ideas Launch Part 2. This call will be a follow-up to the introductory call of our dynamic Best Ideas Product which was held on February 11th. The new dynamic Best Ideas Product will track, update and notify clients of important changes and additions to the Hedgeye Best Ideas list.
On the call we will highlight our highest conviction calls across Macro, Financials, Industrials and Energy, offering at least two high conviction and differentiated investment ideas from each vertical over an intermediate term duration.
SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
- Macro- Daryl Jones
- Sector Head at Brightpoint Capital. Founded the public investment effort at Onex Corporation, a leading private equity firm. Yale BA and Columbia MBA.
- Financials- Josh Steiner
- Part of the #1 ranked Institutional Investor and Greenwich Survey team at Lehman Brothers. Buy-side analyst at Amaranth Group & Millennium Partners.
- Industrials- Jay Van Sciver
- Co-Founder/Partner at Bishop & Carroll Capital Partners. 12 years as a financial analyst with buy-side coverage of the Industrials Sector.
- Energy- Kevin Kaiser
- Covers the oil & gas sector with a focus on fundamental research on E&Ps, oilfield services, MLPs and refiners. Princeton hockey alumnus.
Materials and dial-in information will be distributed the morning of the call. If you have any further questions please email .