Please CLICK HERE to access the materials for this call and dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the 11:00am EST start time using the number provided below. If you have any further questions email .
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 314729#
Today we will be hosting a call at 11:00am EST entitled Housing Heading Higher in 2013. Housing market fundamentals continue to strengthen and are expected to maintain, and possibly accelerate their momentum through 2013. The call will detail the changes in key housing metrics including inventory levels, pricing, and household formation. The call will also cover some of the top long ideas for playing the ongoing housing recovery in 2013.
Topics will include:
- Housing recovery to accelerate in 2013
- Why 2012 was the year of supply, but 2013 will be the year of demand
- The role of the distressed market in fueling an accelerating recovery
- Rate reductions driving further upside
- Impact on the Financials Sector
- Some top ideas: BAC & TCB