Next Monday, October 15th at 1:30pm EST we will be hosting our CRI Black Book Conference Call.
Hedgeye Black Books are deep dive research projects, exposing all details of a company, examining past present and future, they are a tool to be saved. This presentation will discuss how the current macro environment and company specific data points are influencing CRI and the best way to play this stock moving forward.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Product Differentiation: CRI is at a point where it is selling like product in very dissimilar channels. How much longer can it go before there is an impact to the P&L?
- The company is going from harvesting mode to investing mode. What are the margin and growth implications?
- A detailed look at demographics, and how shifting growth rate in different parts of the birth rate curve should impact CRI.
- The evolution of the competitive landscape - both at retail and wholesale. How closely is it tracking the change in demand?
- Ultimately, what do you do with the stock here?
Please dial into the call 5-10 minutes prior to the start time using the information below:
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 225359#
* Call will be answered by a live operator and material will be distributed prior to the call.