• The Venetian: $119 per night with over $150 in resort credits – unless LVS is getting a cut of the airline fare, they can’t be making money on this deal. As Anna said, “it’s like they pay me to stay there”.
• Encore: $140 per night – not good for a new luxury hotel
• Wynn Las Vegas: $129 per night – can you say cannibalization?
• Four Seasons: $280 for one night plus a $150 credit – this isn’t coming out of the Four Seasons cut
• Mandalay Bay: $79.99 per night – sounds much better than $80
These are just the most recent promotions. What’s interesting is the progression over the past 3 months. Each promotion is more and more generous. Wait a few months and they’ll pay your mortgage too.