Earlier today, the Hedgeye Macro Team, led by CEO, Keith McCullough, and DOR, Daryl Jones, hosted its 2Q12 Macro Themes Call.
- The Last War: Fed Fighting - We take a historical look at U.S. Federal Reserve policy to contextualize the impact of Ben Bernanke's Policy to Inflate, Extend & Pretend rock-bottom interest rates, and Burn the Buck on the broader economy and financial markets from Main Street to Wall Street.
- Bernanke's Bubbles - A highlight of the top ten leverage price bubble charts perpetuated and encouraged by The Bernank's policy stance.
- Asymmetric Risks - In a macro environment of slow global growth and historically low interest rates we present asymmetric risks to capitalize on over the intermediate term. Low equity market volatility is but one signal of what's ahead for investors.
To access the replay podcast and the presentation materials, please copy/paste the following two links into the URL of your browser:
- PODCAST: https://app.hedgeye.com/feed_items/19596-q2-macro-themes
- SLIDES: http://docs.hedgeye.com/Q22012.pdf
Have a great weekend,
The Hedgeye Macro Team