IS THIS A SHORT COVERING OPPORTUNITY?
AN ANALYSIS OF RECENT MARKET ACTION AND UPDATE ON OUR KEY THEMES
REPLAY & PODCAST
Today, our Macro team led by CEO Keith McCullough and DOR Daryl Jones hosted a conference call to walk through our updated global macro thoughts and how to play them. Additionally, we had Managing Director Josh Steiner on to walk through his outlook for the global financial sector.
Key topics we addressed included:
- Does the SP500 off over 15% from its YTD highs present a short covering opportunity?
- Given our outlook for the global economy, what are the key drivers over the intermediate term?
- Sovereign debt issues and the likelihood of resolution, both in the United States and Europe.
- Update of Hedgeye's quantitative and fundamental view of key assets classes - e.g. U.S. dollar, oil, gold, treasuries and copper.
- Hedgeye's top macro and asset allocation ideas.
To access the replay materials please use the links below.
Podcast: https://app.hedgeye.com/feed_items/15100 (you may need to copy/paste the link into the URL of your browser)
If you have any follow-up questions, please email us at .
The Hedgeye Macro Team