HEDGEYE MACRO: IS THIS A SHORT COVERING OPPORTUNITY?
AN ANALYSIS OF RECENT MARKET ACTION AND UPDATE ON OUR KEY THEMES
DIAL IN & MATERIALS
TODAY, AUGUST 10, 2011, 11AM EDT
5-10 minutes prior to the 11 AM EDT start time please dial:
(Toll Free) or (Direct)
Conference Code: 733479#
Materials: "IS THIS A SHORT COVERING OPPORTUNITY?"
"IS THIS A SHORT COVERING OPPORTUNITY?"
Key topics we will be addressing:
- Does the SP500 off over 15% from its YTD highs present a short covering opportunity?
- Given our outlook for the global economy, what are the key drivers over the intermediate term?
- Sovereign debt issues and the likelihood of resolution, both in the United States and Europe.
- Update of Hedgeye's quantitative and fundamental view of key assets classes - e.g. U.S. dollar, oil, gold, treasuries and copper.
- Hedgeye's top macro and asset allocation ideas.
The Hedgeye Macro Team