HEDGEYE MACRO & FINANCIALS: WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE FED?
AND WHAT ARE OUR TOP FINANCIALS LONGS AND SHORTS IN THAT SCENARIO
REPLAY & PODCAST
Earlier today, CEO Keith McCullough, DoR Daryl Jones, and Managing Director Josh Steiner teamed up to host a conference call on Hedgeye's intermediate-term interest rate outlook. Some of the key topics addressed in the presentation included:
- A refresher on our Q2 theme Indefinitely Dovish, which postulates lower interest rates much longer than consensus expects.
- What are the trigger points for QE3? And does inflation matter?
- Why the Fed's Indefinitely Dovish policy is about to go from a tailwind for the Financials to a headwind.
- Not all Financials are positioned equally. We look at which Financials are best (and worst) prepared.
- A look at hidden sources of interest rate exposure that aren't on most investors' maps.
To access the replay podcast, please click on the following link. You may have to copy/paste the link into the URL of your browser for best results: https://www.hedgeye.com/feed_items/13850
Presentation Materials: http://docs.hedgeye.com/Macro%20Financials%202.pdf
The Hedgeye Macro Team