HEDGEYE MACRO & FINANCIALS: WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE FED?
AND WHAT ARE OUR TOP FINANCIALS LONGS AND SHORTS IN THAT SCENARIO
DIAL IN & MATERIALS
TODAY, JUNE 9, 2011, 11AM EDT
5-10 minutes prior to the 11 AM EDT start time please dial:
(Toll Free) or (Direct)
Conference Code: 848675#
"WHATS NEXT FOR THE FED?"
Some of the key topics we will be addressing in this presentation include:
- A refresher on our Q2 theme Indefinitely Dovish, which postulates lower interest rates much longer than consensus expects.
- What are the trigger points for QE3? And does inflation matter?
- Why the Fed's Indefinitely Dovish policy is about to go from a tailwind for the Financials to a headwind.
- Not all Financials are positioned equally. We look at which Financials are best (and worst) prepared.
- A look at hidden sources of interest rate exposure that aren't on most investors' maps.
The Hedgeye Macro Team