Notable news items and price action from the past 24 hours as well as our fundamental view on select names.
- MCD’s $400 million 3.625% 10-year senior unsecured debt has been rated “A” by Fitch Ratings.
- CMG’s Jack Hartung and Steve Ells bought 5,000 and 10,000 shares, respectively, on 5/13.
- PNRA’s “pay-what-you-want” restaurant in Clayton, Mo., is promoting the brand and, surprisingly, making a small profit, according to media reports.
- CBOU and DPZ gained 2.1% and 1.2%, respectively, on accelerating volume yesterday.
- CHUX gained 17% on accelerating volume following stronger-than-expected earnings.
- KONA declined -1.8% on accelerating volume.