Notable news items and price action over the past twenty-four hours, along with our fundamental views on select names.
- MCD Japan has cut its full year profit estimate by 28% in the aftermath of the earthquake/tsunami disaster.
- SBUX Coffee Japan LTD cut its full year earnings forecast for the period ending 3/31/2011 by 28%.
- CAKE was reiterated “Neutral” at Piper Jaffray.
- CMG gained 2.6% on accelerating volume.
- PNRA gained 2.4% on strong volume.
- KONA declined 3.8% on accelerating volume.