Notable news items and price action from the past twenty four hours.
- COSI reported strong sales trends for 4Q10 and continues performance into the current quarter.
- SBUX, BJRI, DPZ, THI and JACK are speaking at the JP Morgan conference.
- PNRA was downgraded to neutral from buy at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- BKC co-chairman of the board, John W. Chidsey, will resign next month.
- WEN plans to offer a super-foods-based salad this summer containing blueberries, strawberries, almonds and a dressing made with açaí juice.
- KFC have unveiled a bun-less burger known as the double in New Zealand. According to The Age, it has double the chicken, double the bacon, double the cheese, and doubles your risk of a coronary.
- DRI recovered nicely yesterday after trading poorly in light of earnings last Thursday after the close and Friday’s cautious commentary from management during the earnings call on Friday.