Nothing unexpected. BYI reiterates opportunities for systems business.
- Canada: BYI currently undergoing consulting process regarding slot implementation
- $3MM upfront investment in Sightline
- Pechanga now has 1200 iViews on their floor.
- Last few years, operators have been focused on development and is now deleveraging/ fixing cost structure and less on gaming technology
- Next step is to send marketing offers to mobile devices; thinks it's a big opportunity
- iView penetrated 40% of slots connected to their system without any content
- Average size of installs has declined as they are getting into smaller casinos with sds windows.
- 50/50 growth in domestic/international footprint
- Service revenues have increased from $3MM to $6MM per quarter--upgrades/add ons, etc. As they penetrate smaller casinos - which have smaller IT departments, they require more outsourcing of services.
- Wants Software to Services revenue ratio to be 1:1
- 386,000 units that are still not serviced by an iView. Have 160k iViews installed today vs 120k in FY08. BYI has 420k slots connected to their network. Not only can they upgrade their iViews to DM but they can also start putting apps on those units, which BYI believes is a $1BN revenue opportunity.
- Additional opportunities include:
- If BYI can capture 30% of their domestic competitor biz, they can add 120k slots to their system, which would equate to a $420MM opportunity.
- If BYI can capture 50% share of the new casinos, then BYI can add 70K slots, representing a $245MM opportunity.
- All-in, they think they have a $1.8BN addressable opportunity in systems.