- Immigration and Customs Enforcement asking 1K companies to verify their workers are legal
- DPZ - up 2.78% on accelerating volume; EPS to be reported on 3/2
- RRGB Company is scheduled to report Q4 earnings 17-Feb after the close. Bloomberg EPS $0.05 and Revenue $191.0M; Same-store sales - Company-owned Q4 +0.9%, Q1 +1.0% FY 2011 +1.1%
- PEET reported Q4 EPS $0.48 ex-items vs Bloomberg $0.48 - Q4 Revenues $91.6M vs consensus $95.9M Guidance (Dec 2011): Reaffirms EPS $1.53-$1.60 vs consensus $1.59; Reaffirms revenues +8%-10% or $360.5-$367.19 vs consensus $370.5M
- BBRG pro forma EPS $0.27 vs Reuters $0.25 Q4 total comparable restaurant sales increased 2.2%; BRIO comparable restaurant sales increased 4.7%; BRAVO! Comparable restaurant sales decreased 0.3% Guidance 2011: EPS $0.75-0.80 vs Bloomberg $0.80; revenues $365-370M vs Bloomberg $368.5M
- PFCB up on strong volume, but it will be difficult to achieve both pricing and traffic growth in FY11
- CAKE - retail Sales and Use Tax receipts data from California does not paint a pretty picture for restaurants with a high level of exposure to the Golden State.
- SBUX/PEET/GMCR - the cost of Arabica coffee, the high-quality bean appreciated by espresso connoisseurs, has surged to a near 14-year high of $2.6675 a pound in New York.
- MCD - Subway expanding in Finland, looking to overtake MacDonald's in terms of outlet numbers
- SONC - Sonic to focus on food quality rather than price reductions post-recession - will be painful in the beginning, but the right move!
- BJ’s founders to open fast-casual concept stacked to feature self-service ordering, customization at the table using IPADS.