Thank you to those who joined us for Hedgeye’s conference call: “Mayhem in Munis: Framing Up the Muni Bond Debate and How to Play It” with our CEO Keith McCullough, Managing Director Daryl Jones, and Analyst Darius Dale.
The replay of the call is now available to Hedgeye MACRO clients.
- To access the replay via podcast, copy/paste the following link into the URL of your browser: https://www.hedgeye.com/feed_items/11760
- The presentation materials can be accessed by clicking here: http://docs.hedgeye.com/MACRO%20Munis.pdf
The prepared remarks were roughly 30 minutes with an additional 25-30 minutes of live Q&A. Topics included:
- Will we see "hundreds of billions" of defaults in 2011?
- Will or won't States go bankrupt?
- What will the impact of Federal, State, and local austerity measures be?
- Will the Federal Government backstop State level debt?
- What are the lessons of history?
- How much do fund flows matter?
We thank you in advance for your continued support.
The Hedgeye Macro Team