Notable news items and price action over the past twenty four hours.
- MCD was added to the “Key Calls” list at UBS. Shares are Buy rated with a price target of $86.
- MCD’s largest global franchisee is preparing for a U.S. IPO, according to the Financial Times.
- BWLD reported after the close. Comps slowed and the Gap-to-Knapp went negative on a one-year basis. Highly favorable chicken wing prices and other margin gains helped the company beat on the bottom line.
- BWLD target raised to $55 from $52 at Deutsche Bank.
- GMCR has been outperforming the QSR space and is not the best performing QSR stock over the last week and month. Yesterday the stock gained 3.2% on good volume.
- SBUX also saw its share price gain, by 2.4%, on accelerating volume.