Jim and Keith will discuss the latest market maelstrom and increasing craziness around the globe including Fed policy, inflation, equities, the boomerang effect of sanctions and global macro at-large.
(If you're interested in attending our 3-day "Hedgeye Live" in-person conference details are below. Unable to join us live? We're broadcasting all 5 hours of "Macrocosm Live" to our Macro Pro subscribers; click here to learn more and upgrade your access.)
ABOUT HEDGEYE LIVE
This is our first in-person interview since the pandemic and a complimentary live broadcast as a part of Hedgeye Live, our first annual subscriber conference. Hedgeye Live is a 3-day party for #HedgeyeNation, including:
- "Macrocosm Live" ... an entire day of live, deep-dive interviews featuring investors like Mike Green, Ben Hunt, Danielle DiMartino Booth, Daniel Lacalle and more;
- Intimate idea dinners with Hedgeye analysts at top-tier restaurants
- A grand finale gala replete with musical performances, lounges, premier wines, liquors, and dinner.
- And much more...!
Get more information here if you're interested in attending in person.
MORE INSIGHT FROM JIM RICKARDS
- James Rickards is the Editor of Strategic Intelligence a financial newsletter
- A New York Times bestselling author of The New Great Depression (2021), Aftermath (2019), The Road to Ruin (2016), The New Case for Gold (2016), and several other books
- He is an investment advisor, lawyer, inventor, and economist, and has held senior positions at Citibank, Long-Term Capital Management, and Caxton Associates.
- In 1998, he was the principal negotiator of the rescue of LTCM sponsored by the Federal Reserve.
- Rickards holds an LL.M. (Taxation) from the NYU School of Law; a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School; an M.A. in international economics from SAIS, and a B.A. (with honors) from Johns Hopkins.
- He lives in New Hampshire.
Watch his August 2021 interview with McCullough in our "Fed Policy Mistake? Market Risk Rising" series.