We created “The Call” to simulate the decision-making process of a world-class hedge fund.
- How do the sharpest investors analyze their favorite long and short ideas?
- What’s the debate like between analyst and portfolio manager?
In keeping with that theme, below are video highlights from this week’s editions of “The Call” we wanted to call to your attention along with brief descriptions to speed up your idea generation process.
Enjoy and have a great weekend.
- Monday, October 18th, 2021 - Consumables analyst Daniel Biolsi updates on grocery sales, noting Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) and then discusses the labor issue in the restaurant space with Consumables analyst Howard Penney and CEO Keith McCullough
- Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 - Industrials analyst Jay Van Sciver comments on production and inventory relating to order numbers and labor
- Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 - Communications analyst Andrew Freedman updates on Netflix, Inc. (NFLX), highlighting the impact of Squid Game