HedgeyeTV’s marquee event is here. 9 of the smartest money managers and strategists on the Street are joining Hedgeye founder & CEO Keith McCullough to dive into what ACTUALLY MATTERS in markets right now – gearing you up for Q4 and beyond.
“The Hedgeye Investing Summit is the ‘Catalina Wine Mixer’ of financial television.” – the Head of our Studio
No HODL’s barred, no script (and no teleprompters, wild I know @Biden). You have our word—you’ll learn more in 3 days than you’d learn in 3 years of watching CNBC pundits yell at the screen, “BUY! SELL!” That’s purely entertainment – might as well watch the Kardashians at that point (probably better investing advice anyway).
Best of all, IT’S FREE.
You might not be able to afford gas or rent, but Hedgeye is deflationary!
In all seriousness, we started the Hedgeye Investing Summit, and Keith’s Real Conversation series, because we were fed up with (and frankly, appalled at) the Mainstream Media for consistently leading investors astray. Protecting and preserving your hard-earned capital is critical to living a financially sound life. There is no time more important than now to learn how to invest like a pro (or better).
“I’ll be hosting in-depth conversations with the smartest minds in investing. Discussing the big stuff; what will impact markets in the days, weeks, and months to come. You don’t want to miss this one, registration is free, how good is that? You won’t hear pro-to-pro conversations like this anywhere else, any time.” – CEO Keith McCullough on the Hedgeye Investing Summit
Here’s the lineup:
DAY 1: Monday, October 4th
- Diego Parrilla, Portfolio Manager, Quadriga Asset Managers
- Currently has his Bloomberg Terminal setup in Madrid; holds over 2 decades of energy & commodities experience on the Street across five major financial centers, and a slew of mineral & petroleum degrees.
- Bent Hunt, Author & Founder, Epsilon Theory blog & Second Foundation Partners
- L/S hedge fund analyst, tenured Political Science Professor at NYU & SMU, venture capitalist & entrepreneur, Harvard PhD… he’s done it all. Well-known for his contempt for corrupt institutions and frequent repeater of the phrase, “Burn It To The Effing Ground’ (he obviously curses, but we need this email to get through inbox filters)
- Liz Ann Sonders, Chief Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab
- 35 years on Wall Street and one of the best strategists around; mentored by Marty Zweig, widely known for calling the Black Monday crash and coining, “Don’t Fight the Fed.” Liz Ann is one of the few Chief Strategists at an ‘Old’ Wall Street firm who are able to analyze markets through an unique lens and deliver high quality investment ideas.
DAY 2: Tuesday, October 5th
- Jurrien Timmer, Director of Global Macro, Fidelity Investments
- A Dutch American quantitative phenom, Jurrien is a major player on Fidelity’s Global Asset Allocation (GAA) and previously managed their open-mandate global strategy fund. A blend of quantitative + technical + macro that’s head and shoulders above the rest.
- Grant Williams, Co-Founder & Author, Real Vision Group & Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
- 35+ years of experience across 7 global financial centers (beginning in Japanese equity markets in the 80’s). Legendary financial interviewer and macro advisor to several buyside firms in Europe. Grant’s writing prowess has made Things That Make You Go Hmmm… one of the most widely-read newsletters in the financial world.
- Michael Green, Portfolio Manager & Chief Strategist, Simplify Asset Management
- 30 years of quantitative research experience, presenting to the Fed, BIS, IMF, and more. Global Discretionary Macro Fund founder (Ice Farm Capital), managed $5bn for Canyon Capital Advisors (and opened their NYC office), Thiel Capital alum, former Chief Strategist & Logica, CFA & Wharton degree… hands down one of the brightest minds on the Street right now.
DAY 3: Wednesday, October 6th
- Josh Crumb, Founder & CEO, Abaxx Technologies
- Entrepreneur & founder of 5 companies (including GoldMoney, Loma Vista Capital & LEC Minerals), former research analyst at Goldman Sachs. Josh is well versed in commodities, natural gas, and supply chains… can you think of someone better for today’s [insane] environment?
- Joe Calhoun, Founder & CEO, Alhambra Investments
- Founded Alhambra in 2006 to address the needs of individual investors, formerly Director of Investments at Oppenheimer. You may know Alhambra from fan (and Hedgeye) favorite Jeff Snider, who’s their Director of Research. Joe also edits for RealClearMarkets.com. Our favorite part? Joe served in the U.S. Navy’s Nuclear Submarine Service, was awarded the Navy’s Achievement Medal, and graduated from the Navy’s Nuclear Propulsion School. An all-around stand-up man.
- Kyle Bass, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Kyle Bass
- We’re closing out the Summit with a soft-spoken, academ… HAH. Kyle Bass is an *outspoken* (to say the least) critic of the Chinese economic regime; a founding member of the “Committee on the Present Danger: China,” recipient of the 2019 Foreign Policy Association, and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Kyle was previously Chair of the Risk Committee for the University of Texas’ endowment ($50bn AUM), MD at Legg Mason and Senior MD at Lehman. He has also testified as an expert witness before Congress… talk about a Macro Mastermind.
Is there anything left to say?
This is going to be 3 days of mind-blowing macro lessons. And yes, we know many of you have day jobs, so replays will be immediately available following the broadcasts. We’ll see you there.