We created “The Call” to simulate the decision-making process of a world-class hedge fund.
- How do the sharpest investors analyze their favorite long and short ideas?
- What’s the debate like between analyst and portfolio manager?
In keeping with that theme, below are video highlights from this week’s editions of “The Call” we wanted to call to your attention along with brief descriptions to speed up your idea generation process.
Enjoy and have a great weekend.
LONGS: DGX, EQR, AVB
SHORTS: AMWL, TDOC
- Tuesday September 14th, 2021 - Telecom-Media Policy analyst Paul Glenchur updates on Apple, Inc.’s (AAPL) options to challenge the court’s nationwide injunction and then updates on Net Neutrality - 00:00:20
- Wednesday September 15th, 2021 - Healthcare analysts William McMahon updates on American Well Corporation (AMWL) and Quest Diagnostics, Inc. (DGX) and then Healthcare analyst Tom Tobin updates on Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) - 00:07:00
- Friday September 17th, 2021 - REITS analyst Rob Simone updates on apartment rental rate data, noting Equity Residential (EQR) and AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB), with commentary from Financials analyst Josh Steiner - 00:14:08