During this special HedgeyeTV event, six veteran Hedgeye analysts pitch one of their high-conviction stock ideas (long or short) to our Risk-Manager-In-Chief Keith McCullough who evaluates the set-up live.
Joining Keith in this edition:
- Retail analyst Brian McGough is bringing specialty apparel retailer (with minimal coverage from the Street) The Buckle (BKE) to the plate. Tune in to see why he sees productivity hitting new peaks, and a potential huge special dividend in the back half of the year.
- Communications analyst Andrew Freedman is pitching the renowned brand, yet previously poor management Formula One (FWONK). According to him, this is a "turnaround" play with grease on the wheels looking to accelerate.
- Healthcare analyst Tom Tobin is pitching ATI Physical Therapy (ATIP). This is a name that's primed to take advantage of the massive amount of pent-up demand in the health care sector as the U.S. economy reopens and renormalizes.
- Industrials analyst Jay Van Sciver is talking about Paccar (PCAR); a larger cap cyclical name in a consolidated industry. He sees the stock going through a critical structural change that should allow for higher pricing and margins into a robust up cycle.
- Consumables analyst Howard Penney discusses Doordash (DASH), as he sees a stock that is transforming from an upstart in the delivery space into an empire spanning a myriad of consumer categories.
- Financials analyst Josh Steiner wraps it up discussing the big beneficiary of the extraordinary credit tailwinds in the economy known as Discover (DFS). He sees it poised to capitalize on the rebound in consumer spending, and expects renewed balance growth in the not-so-distant future.