We created “The Call” to simulate the decision-making process of a world-class hedge fund.
- How do the sharpest investors analyze their favorite long and short ideas?
- What’s the debate like between analyst and portfolio manager?
In keeping with that theme, below are video highlights from this week’s editions of “The Call” we wanted to call to your attention along with brief descriptions to speed up your idea generation process.
Enjoy and have a great weekend.
LONGS: FWONK, LVS, RRR, GDRX, DASH
IN THIS 'WEEK IN REVIEW'...
- Communications analyst Andrew Freedman reviews box office trends and theater re-openings, and then flags Formula One (FWONK). – 00:00:20
- Gaming, Lodging and Leisure analyst Todd Jordan updates on Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) in relation to Singapore’s vaccination efforts, then comments on Maryland’s gaming revenue growth, and then flags Red Rock Resorts (RRR). – 00:04:54
- Healthcare analyst Tom Tobin updates on the Delta-Variant in relation to vaccination rates, noting Pfizer (PFE), updates on advanced primary care, and then updates on GoodRx (GDRX) and DoorDash (DASH). – 00:09:58